Wednesday, January 5, 2011

resolutions

2010 is over, and it was... uneventful. Sort of a "do stuff you should have already done long ago" year, like surgery for making sex a bit less painful, or getting my driver’s license. Highlights of the year were League of Legends, new Kojiman books and the trip to Buenos Aires (Persicco owner, so sexy). I guess I might as well make a short list of resolutions to try to turn 2011 into a more remarkable year, even though I’ll probably forget about them in a few days.

- Get a new job. It's been almost 4 years since I started my current job, heck I was still in college, and I can’t stand it anymore.
- Save more money. My savings are at an all-time low, and since I plan on going to Japan with Shawn in 2012 I need to find a way to save money! Possibly by getting a new job, which ties in with the previous resolution.
- Read more books. All my free time is spent gaming, really. I think I need to read more. One of my goals is getting to the end of The Devil to Pay in the Backlands.
- Start working out. I have no money to afford a gym though, so I have no idea how to make this happen.
- Re-learn Japanese. I stopped well over two years ago and I’ve forgotten almost everything. Japanese is amazing, though, I really wish I had more time to take classes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment